Monday, August 18, 2008

News and such

OK, missed Friday's post. You'd thinkin a week where Isaac Hayes died I could find something to post about, but not so much. So here's what's new with me.

So this past weekend Krista and I got to rokk out with Garner. TheG-men are a three piece, but were leading worship for a conference which necessitated a bigger band. So Krista sang, I percussed and Christy Bloemendal bass'd. We called ourselves the Adherents and we rocked. We did a session Friday night and two sessions on Saturday and Sunday. In between we went to Starbucks, ate thai, played Settlers of Catan, and made general merriment. The coolest part was seeing Garner do a show Satrsday night for the conference. You have to check these guys out -- they're great. I'll post some pics later if Krista sends them to me. :)

So this week I am:

1) Auditioning for a new band (Tuesday)
2) Rehearsing and playing a show with My 2 Sense (Thursday/Saturaday)
3) Leading worship with Jeremiah's Big Day Out (Sunday)

So yes, I'm insane. Will ty to remember to take pics and I hope you'll forgive me if i miss this Friday as well. :)

K

No comments: